25.7.14

All is well and wisely put..



When you get lost..


don't despair..


Find the squirrel track....


The mountain and the squirrel
 Had a quarrel, And the former called the latter “Little prig.”
 Bun replied, “You are doubtless very big;
 But all sorts of things and weather
 Must be taken in together
 To make up a year And a sphere.
 And I think it no disgrace
 To occupy my place.
 If I'm not so large as you,
You are not so small as I, And not half so spry:
 I'll not deny you make A very pretty squirrel track.
Talents differ; all is well and wisely put;
 If I cannot carry forests on my back, Neither can you crack a nut."

 Ralph Waldo Emerson

...Have a wonderful weekend..its the last one of July..xoxo


Art-Alexei Ivanovich Korzukhin
     -Ernst Freiesleben -Squirrel.

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh the music sounds exactly like squirrel tracks! I hear them on my roof as I sit in my covered porch. I hear them in THE WALLS of my bedroom where I believe Timmy Tippy hids his stores! We are never lost when we listen and watch for nature's music and art dearest one. NO. IT can't be the last weekend of JULY! NOOOOOO!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DEAREST ONE! You came by to see that Penny won the tea set! Now all we need is to gather Bebe, Tea Rat, Rattus and Miss Moussie together so we can have a "proper" tea with her new set. Oh the fun! And thank you for enjoying our link party from your birds' nest....I have been enjoying myself so much and my dreams of visiting you, in The Netherlands...

Musenkuesse said...

Wünsche dir auch ein schönes Wochenende!

Sonnige Grüße
Tina

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Such a wonderful post today dear friend. Thank you so much!
love and blessings,
Penny and Bebe

^.^ said...

So there ... o, I love this ... for my own reasons today ... smiles. Love, cat.